Saturday, August 19, 2006

Organizing.....


No painting today....nor will there be for a while. I am organizing and cleaning...company is coming. Nothing to stifle your creative urges like the trepidation of company. Joking...I am looking forward to their coming. The postings on here during the next 3 weeks will be very few since I will be going away twice and having two sets of company. I am quite looking forward to it all...although I will miss painting and doing the markets. The cats will be upset of course..they don't do well with change in their routine. I bought a French Easel a few days ago so I will enjoy Plein aire painting better. Hard to enjoy plein aire painting when I am tiring myself out hauling things around. And this is British Columbia...so there are hills everywhere to climb carry things up and down. I am tired before I even start painting. Now I can set up easily and concentrate on the painting. The photo is tilted...but this is the new easel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home