Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Roses Update...


Well I have been doing Farmers Markets in the park. It is quite fun. I bought a tent and took some tables and my stuff and off I went! The weather has been unbearable though. 36 C. It is supposed to cool off soon though, yayyyyy! My artist friends inspired me today and I painted. If it wasn't for them...I probably wouldn't have. But I am so glad that I did....I had a fullfilling paint session. The end is in site for the roses. Have to nail the colour now and work on the background. I might make few changes to the roses on the extreme right. The painting seems unbalanced to me. I will wait until I lay in the background though and work on the leaves some more. I just threw some green in there for now. Here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home