Friday, July 28, 2006

Roses.....


Another update. Just worked on the one rose middle left because it was causing me grief. The colour is wrong but the shape is much better...or at least..if it isn't better..at least I am happier with it. This is like painting a group portrait with 9 people in it. I didn't think painting roses would be this much work. No where near finished. I still have to get all the roses to a lovely vanilla colour....while maintaining the integrity of the rose....On a less whiney note, I am quite pleased that I am painting more..and at different hours. I don't usually paint at night....10:00 PM-11:PM is night for me...
This morning, I hung 3 paintings in the Art Walk. Have to put one more in tomorrow...when I retrieve it from the art gallery where it is currently hanging. Yup..that means it didn't sell in the gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home