Saturday, May 20, 2006

I Am Here......Still.....


....just been not in the mood to post anything. Antisocial would be the right word. So antisocial I am not posting to a blog that no one even knows is here. I had a varnishing disaster. I sold a painting to someone six months ago but they wanted to wait until it was varnished to bring it home. So far so good...I varnished it last week and the thing wouldn't dry. I do not know what happened. I took all the varnish off 4 days later and am waiting for the tackiness to go away. Still tacky 7 days later. She wants to see how the painting will turn out...if it does not go well..she wants a different one that I painted instead. Nice lady. I however am mortified that such a horrible thing could happen to my painting. Anyway...all is well. I sold another painting to another lady and have a commission for a new one from same lady. She also bought the Golden Sunset I posted earlier. You have to scroll down if you want to refresh yourself...if indeed anyone is here.......or is it archived by now? It is nice to have someone validating my foray into the artistic realm by buying my work. The new commission is an oil painting of roses for her wall. We shall see what transpires. Not sure I will varnish anymore...I am posting the painting that she just bought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home