Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sold Two Paintings..so have to Paint Replacements!



Well I HAD my two paintings done for the summer show at the art gallery but somebody bought them! So now I am panicing and having to paint replacements. I started two of them today. Also, a lady wants me to demonstrate my Natural Beauty Products in her store. It is an exclusive store, meaning if you sell your products in her store, you can't sell them anywhere else in this town. I don't mind putting them in her store but I don't want to do the demonstration. I am shy until I know people..so it will be hard. I may change my mind. If so I have to do it in April and paint my paintings at the same time. Can I do it? Should I do it? We shall see what transpires. Anyway here are the 2 WIP's. 12" x 24" 1 1/2" deep gallery wrap canvas. (First time I painted on this kind of canvas too! Lots of things going on here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home