Friday, April 07, 2006

Natural Beauty Product Mode.....


Well I had a meeting with the lady about demo-ing my natural beauty products in her store early in May and it knocked me out of painting mode and into natural beauty products mode. I was ready anyway..sick of painting! :( LOL. She also wants me to go into a trade show at the end of this month. Not sure if I will do that one but I will do the demo in May. Thinking about the other one. So I have been starting to get ready, making what I can now. I don't want to start making things too early because I like the products to be fresh. I am straining beeswax and making milk baths and Spa Detox soaks. Had a good day. I didn't paint today but I have a wip from a few days ago that I started. Have to finish this by the end of the month too! (Busy month!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home