Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Finished the Painting with Two Days to Spare!


Whew! finished this one and it has to be submitted for the summer show by Friday, April 28. I wanted to paint two new paintings but time ran out so I will submitt a painting I had done previously but have never shown. Now I can concentrate on my natural beauty products. It turns out that I will be in a Trade Fair on Sat. April 29 and doing an instore demo of my products on Saturday May 6. No painting until all this is done. I have to make up the products. My brochures are designed and some are printed off. My business cards are don...one for my art and one for my natural beauty products. Might as well bring my art business cards there too. :) Anyway here is the finished painting (I think!) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home